More and more homeowners are looking for storage solutions for their new kitchens.
In an ideal world they want to de clutter , rearrange things to make life easier , everything in a place and to hand time saving for our fast paced lives.
These are some of the trends I am finding that I am being asked for.
- WIDE AND DEEP DRAWERS.
- RUSTIC WOODS WALNUT ,OAK,WEATHERED OAK ,ASH,ELM
- TWO TONE- SPLASH OF BRONZE ,COPPER ,CONCRETE , NATURAL EARTH ELEMENTS.
- PULL OUTS ,PANTRY STORAGE.
- SIMPLE DETAILING.
- HANDLE LESS CABINETS.
- FEWER UPPER /WALL CABINETS, SHELVING.
- EFFECTIVE SHOWCASE LIGHTING.
Although there are so many types of work surfaces around now , and many many types of flooring available , wall coverings etc.
- High contrasting marble and granite.
- Spanish and Moroccan tiles , effects for splashbacks and flooring.
- Subtle tiles (the classics)
- Copper and gold accents.
- Brushed steels